Plans & Pricing
Pricing depends on the size of your business and the service add-ons that you opt for. Prices are indicative and will be assessed by a consultant to get the most suitable product mix and price for your business.
# Bank Transactions Reconciled
Avg 20 statement lines per month
Avg 50 statement lines per month
Avg 100 statement lines per month
Avg 200 statement lines per month
Frequency of Work
Income and Expense processing and reconciliation
Monthly Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reports included
Check-in Inline meeting
End of Year Accounts to Tax Agent
Unlimited Support (Email & Phone)
Additional Entity Discount
Initial Set-up Fee from
Per-month fixed pricing from
Sales Invoicing and Collections
$65 per week
Bills and Payment Services
May be run weekly, fortnightly or monthly
$65 per cycle
Includes payment summaries, single-touch payroll, super and work cover lodgements.
$80 per pay-run
$300 or $150 per annum
KPI and Management Consulting and Reporting
Setup from $500, $120 per month
Xero Set-up Base (Per Entity)
- Client Discovery Consultation
- Custom Chart of Accounts
- Creation of Xero file and set-up
- Basic Invoice set-up
- Bank Feed set-up
- Merchant Service Linked
- Opening balances1
- Client Discovery Consultation 2 hours
- Assessment of current Accounts
- Creation of Project Plan and Scope
- Pricing Estimated and capped up-front
- Includes Xero file Set-up Base Service
Full Form Template Customisation
- Opening balances are from reconciled accounts provided to us. Does not include ensuring figures are correct before entry.
- Charges are capped, charges at $95 per hour up to the maximum cap as client needs vary significantly. Up to two sets of revisions allowed on any one form customisation. Further charges apply if additional revisions requested.
And if that isn’t enough, we pride ourselves on being able to create a package to suit your industry needs – including legal and professional services, building and trades, hospitality and not for profit sectors.
* This pricing is indicative only and will be subject to a collaborative consultation and review of your business needs.